The garden is coming along though it has been a wet spring here and the raised bed is holding water thanks to the cardboard I put under the soil. I was trying a no till method to kill the grass. Not sure my seedlings like it so much. The green beans are struggling and I can't figure out what is wrong--if it is too much moisture, lack of nutrients or a fungal disease.

The tomato plants are doing well and have blossoms. I also planted some seed from last year's packet where some sugar snap peas aren't growing. Fingers crossed! Not sure just two plants (a regular beef steak and grape sized) will be enough this year.
The bell pepper is doing awesome. I couldn't get these guys to grow at all last year. So happy we will have some fresh bell peppers this year!
Zucchini is also doing well. Look at those leaves grow!
The blueberries are struggling a bit, leaves are light in color but I'm working on it. In the meantime, some of the blueberries are ripening up. The kids are loving picking them straight off the bush, YUM!




No comments:
Post a Comment
We love hearing from you!